Sunday, August 24, 2008

Diet: 6th day

6th day of my diet program

Sunday, should be holiday....
Free from work, free from every routines from monday to friday....
Free from diet???? hahaha.... We'll see...

08.00 Start my day with black coffee
I'm sure I can continue my diet, I have 2 more days.
But after a cup of coffee, I can see all the frictions coming.. hahahha..
Abi's having toast with cheese for breakfast, a glass of milo with it and some chocolate chips cookies after that...
You know her, she wants to share all her food with me, 4 sure... Me first, than u.. me again, and u... how's that??
09.00 no more diet... Abi's playing with cookies in her hands...
Abigail: "One cookie for me, one for you, mammie.."
Mammie: "No, no, abi, mammie's still on a diet."
Abigail still insist: "Oh come on mammie... only one, pleaaaaassseee."
and there she is... one, two three, and more....

So.... bye bye to the 6th and 7th day ... hahaha
But wait..... I think I should see my weight now.....
Taraaaaaaaam 55.5 kgs
I think I should do the program again for abt 4 times???... Hiks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nira... gimana dietnya hari ini? Menyiksa banget sih... mending foodcombining deh makan apa aja boleh asal sesuai dengan aturannya...

Tapi seperti kata Nira yang penting Niat...

Good Luck ya...

ira.aditya said...

hahaha, hari ini amburadul.. maklum liburan.. no work, no diet..