Saturday, August 23, 2008

Diet: 5th day

5th day of my diet program

Actually, I'm not a big fan of meet nor chicken, I prefer fruits and vegetables. So, the next 3 days, I can not promise I will follow the diet recipes...

weekend... hmmm pagi2 Abigail dah bangun, seneng banget hari ini libur, terutama mammienya...
Abi: "Mammie, hari ini mammie 'nggak ke-ja?"
Mammie: "Nggak, kan ini hari sabtu.... kita libur, mammie 'nggak kerja, abi juga 'nggak sekolah."
Abi: "Horeeeee.... aku seneeeeng deh mammie 'nggak ke-ja" (sambil angkat tangan tinggi2 ke atas...)

08.00 1 big glass of soybean milk
10.00 1 bottle of mineral water and abi's crackers
13.00 lunch time... javanese mix boiled vegetables with bumbu kacang called 'pecel' plus another bottle of mineral water.
15.00 'me' time... how about a simple facial and a hair treatment?? hmmm... okay, can not leave abigail though. It's weekend, no napping as always.. so, it's our time...

18.30 early dinner with brocoli and carrot soup.
20.00 inlaws gathering... I've refused hot sweet tea, refused full dinner, refused snacks.... I have black coffee instead... good.....

But, not so long... hahaha, deeply sorry my 'diet program', but this, I can not resist...
Confession time..
21.30 Master infraction...... meatballs... alias bakso......
Sorryyyyy.... sorryyy...... I should be ashamed.....

No comments: