Thursday, August 21, 2008

Diet: 3rd day

3rd day of my diet program
First temptation comes from my lit'l abi..
"What do u want 4 breakfast sweet?" asked mammie
"Hmmm... I want fries and nuggets mammie, I'll share it with Kayla (her friend in blue class)," replied abi with a big smile...
My..my..my.., fries look delicious and the nuggets... nyam nyam nyam....
But, instead.... I have the other breakfast..

07.00 half piece of apple
08.30 1 big cup of black coffee
work.... with 2 glasses of mineral water
12.30 1 big bowl of cabbage soup (dah nenteng2 emping di plastik, tapi nggak jadi... sampe sediiihhhh, sambil take a deep breath, harus tahan godaan)
14.00 1 big portion of green cold melon.. hmmmm yummy plus one glass of mineral water (againnnn)
15.00 meeting....
16.45 go home

Home sweet home... with my cutie abi.
Another temptation coming.....
- one mouthful of abi's cookies as a welcome gift... (can not resist, 4 sure)
- 1 full plate of boiled squash and carrots for dinner
and..... 1 pc of abi's alphabet's chicken nugget.

21.00 2 glasses of mineral water
Oooohhhh diet, diet, diet, I really hope it works...

No comments: